Pastor Jeremy leads two energetic conversations about the Bible each week. Anyone is welcome, whatever you do or don’t believe, and wherever you may or may not worship: just stop in and try it out!
Current Study Times
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study
- This group meets at 8 AM at the Albion Garden restaurant on Eaton Street.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study
Bible Study Notes
Every week Pastor Jeremy sends out study notes for the Bible study discussion. There are three ways that you can get these study notes:
- You can be on the email list even if you don’t attend the Bible study. Use the Contact Form on this website to ask to be on the list. Be sure to include "Bible Study Guide" in the question/comment box. You may also use the contact form to "sign off" from receiving the weekly emails.
- The same material is also available from his blog. Using the blog it is possible to also post comments that others will be able to see. So whether you are able to attend regularly or if you miss a session or two, consider posting comments on the blog. It will be a good way to get a good conversation going.
- And the same material is also available on the Bible Study Readings page of this website.
This material is not a discussion guide, but background for what will be discussed at Bible studies.
What if I Miss a Week?
With schedules as they are, it is not likely that everyone will be able to attend each session each week. However, as noted above, you can receive the discussion information weekly via email, access it via the Bible Study Readings page of this website, or access it via Pastor Jeremy's blog.